Did you know that Coulee Carpet Center has a wide selection of window fashions?
With the right window covering you can create a mood, a look, a setting or a coordination of colors with the latest styles, trends and shapes in window fashions.
By shopping at Coulee Carpet Center, you’ll have the opportunity to coordinate your new floor covering with your window fashions. Our showroom features an extensive selection from Graber.
6 Styles of Window TreatmentsBeautiful, Functional and Energy Efficient.
- These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and energy efficiency.
- Choose from a variety of ways to raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy such as top down/bottom up, cordless or standard corded shades.
- The durable, washable polyester fabric is available in a wide range of colors, prints and pleat sizes. Also choose from various densities from sheer to total blackout for complete customization.
- Excellent insulation.
- No visible cord holes.
- Available in wide widths to cover large windows.
- White backing provides uniform look from outside.
- Easy care and maintenance.
- Pleated shades feature decorative fabric in permanent accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish.
- Like cellular honeycomb shades, they also lift and lower with either a corded or cordless control.
- Pleated shades are available in various densities to filter the sunlight or completely block it. Various levels of privacy available.
- Woven fabric brings out the color intensity and material texture. Offered in rich fabrics to match all decorating styles.
- Ideal use with drapery treatments.
- Liners offer light control.
- Easy to operate.
- Commonly known as mini blinds, they consist of aluminum or vinyl faux wood slats, ranging in sizes from ½” to 2 1/2″.
- They can be raised and lowered with the pull of a cord or are available cordless.
- Their sleek design and wide range of colors and styles makes them suitable for almost any room décor.
- Excellent light control.
- Vast selection of colors and styles.
- Varying slat widths for different size windows. 2” blinds offer traditional feel.
- Also a type of horizontal blind and similar in construction and operation, wood blinds offer a warm natural look.
- Wood is a natural insulator providing excellent energy efficiency.
- Wood blinds are most commonly offered in 1″ and 2″ slat sizes and in a variety of paints, stains and finishes. The wide slat sizes offer a bolder, traditional, shutter-type appearance.
- Woven cloth tapes can be added to coordinate with the surrounding décor.
- Excellent light control.
- Offers feel of wood furniture.
- Blends with traditional or contemporary décor.
- Extremely energy efficient.
- Economical alternative to shutters.
- They complement most window shapes and add height to any room.
- The vertical vanes, available in a full range of styles from moderately priced vinyl and aluminum to decorative fabrics, rotate open and closed and draw across the window or sliding glass door like a drapery to provide excellent light control.
- Contemporary alternative to drapes. Drapery-like textures and patterns.
- Easy to clean. Gravity does the dusting.
- Window shutters offer a classic style and are an ideal solution for windows exposed to high heat, humidity and other extreme climate conditions.
- They can be made from hardwood or formulated ultraviolet resistant poly-satin compounds that are guaranteed never to warp, fade, chip or peel, regardless of high heat or other extreme climate conditions.
- Louvered shutters are available in three styles: cafe shutters, plantation shutters, and sliding shutters.
- Like cafe curtains, cafe shutters cover only the bottom portion of a window. Plantation shutters cover a window from top to bottom.
- Sliding shutters work like sliding patio doors and operate on a track where one door slides behind the other.
- Increase energy savings by reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Protects interior from ultraviolet rays.