Resilient FlooringLinoleum, Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Plank & Sheet Vinyl Flooring Solutions
Learn more about our resilient flooring solutions.
Resilient flooring refers to products including linoleum and vinyl which have a solid construction, but are able to flex or “give’ a little when walked on.
- This makes resilient floors easier to stand on for long periods of time, with the added bonus of being warmer underfoot.
- With resilient flooring, you can achieve a realistic look of tile, stone, even wood.
- There are hundreds of patterns, colors and pricing options that make resilient flooring an option for most any budget.
- All vinyl products are naturally water resistant making them a practical choice for kitchens and bathrooms, however they can essentially be installed anywhere in the home.
- A few different variations are available including sheet goods, vinyl tiles, and vinyl planks. Learn more about these variations below.
Vinyl Tile & Vinyl Plank
Often referred to as LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) or LVP (Luxury Vinyl Plank)
- With the latest 3D printing technology, vinyl tiles and planks have become more realistic and practical than ever.
- Some of these products are actually made of a limestone composite making them extremely durable and able to stand up against heavy wear in busy homes. Others offer 100% vinyl materials giving the floor flexibility and softness underfoot.
- The protective wear layer is made of aluminum oxide, which resists scratching, scuffing, staining, denting and fading from direct sunlight.
- Vinyl tiles can be grouted, giving them an even more realistic look.
- Various sizes and shapes are offered from square or rectangular tiles, to narrow or wide planks to fit the unique style of your home.
- With LVT or LVP flooring, you can have the natural beauty of tile, stone or hardwood without the added cost, maintenance or hardness of the real thing.
- Sheet vinyl is also offered in many designs and patterns and is the most budget friendly option in the resilient family.
- It is a seamless flooring type, most commonly sold in 6 or 12 foot widths and cut to a specific length to fit the room size.
- Sheet vinyl is an excellent choice for rooms that get a lot of traffic and are susceptible to moisture such as kitchens, bathrooms and entryways.
- Durable, easy to clean, and inexpensive are qualities that make sheet vinyl a suitable choice.
Warranties and Guarantees
- Lifetime installation warranty
- Exclusive lifetime warranty with Abbey & our manufacturers
- Abbey 60-Day Guarantee on carpet installations